tab is active only when the type of the selected origin destination is of Type Media Server.
Parent topic: Origin-Dependent Translation and Routing
- Log on to the CMP and activate the Telephony Control Server tab.
- Activate the Global Translation and Routing tab.
- Navigate to Destinations and Routes -> Origin Destinations
The Origin Destinations dialog opens, displaying the list of all existing origin destinations.
- Select a Origin Destination from the list by checking the checkbox and click Edit.
The Origin Destinations dialog opens.
- Navigate to the Intercepts tab.
The Intercepts column displays the names of intercepts that have one or more treatments that reference the currently selected origin destination of type Media Server.
- Click Save.