You can display general information and the properties for each component of a system node. Some information and properties can also be changed. This depends on the component concerned.
Adequate administrative permissions
Parent topic: System Overview
- On the Operation & Maintenance navigation tab, click on the Configuration & Monitoring navigation menu item.
- In the navigation tree, click on System Status -> Nodes.
A list of all system nodes and 3rd party system connections available in the entire system is displayed in the work area.
- Click on the name of the system node for which you want to edit component settings.
A dialog with the dashboard of the selected system node opens.
- Click on Show services status: – Show under Actions .
This option is not available for all nodes.
A dialog opens that displays a list of all components that are available for the selected system node. The State
column displays whether the component is currently started (
) or stopped (
- Select the checkbox of the component the settings of which you want to edit.
- Click on Edit.
The dialog with the settings of the component opens.
- Change the desired settings,
but keep in mind that changing the component settings should be done expertly to avoid application malfunctions. Therefore, perform modifications only if the producer documentation or the producer's service personnel ask you to do so.
Some component settings may not be changeable.
- Click on Save to copy the entries to the system's database.