Adequate administrative permissions
Parent topic: Domain Management
- Select the desired domain from the Domain selection list in the toolbar.
- On the navigation tab Users & Resources, click on the navigation menu item Domains.
A list of domains appears in the work area, showing the domains for which you have the Domain Management privilege.
- Click on the path of the domain the settings of which you want to modify.
The dialog with the settings of the relevant domain opens.
- Edit the desired settings of the selected domain.
- Click on Save to copy the entries to the system's database.