Adequate administrative permissions
Parent topic: User-Profile Management
- Select in the Domain drop-down list of the toolbar the domain in which the desired profile has been created.
- On the Users & Resources navigation tab, click on the Users navigation menu item.
- In the navigation tree, click on Profile Administration -> User Profiles.
A list of all profiles in the selected domain appears in the work area.
- Click on the name of the profile the settings of which you want to edit.
The profile-settings dialog opens.
- Select the checkbox of the privileges you want to assign to the selected profile.
The privileges of default profiles cannot be modified.
The product names and licenses required for the activated rights are displayed in the Licenses area.
- Click on Save to copy the entries to the system's database.