This procedure describes how to edit a CPG (Call Pickup Group), i.e. how to add or remove members to or from an existing CPG.
Adequate administrative permissions
The subscribers to be added are subscribed to the CPG service
- Log on to the CMP and navigate to Telephony Control Server -> Business Group.
- Select the adequate switch from the list of Default Switch
- Select the adequate BG from the list of Available Business Groups
- Navigate to Teams -> Call Pickup Groups
The Call Pickup Groups list for the selected BG is displayed in the work area.
- Select the desired CPG and click the Edit button
The Call Pickup Group dialog opens, displaying its General tab.
- Activate the Members tab
The Subscribers list appears that contains all business group members who are subscribed to the CPG service. The Call Pickup Group column to the right displays the CPG the subscriber is currently assigned to, with "0" indicating "unassigned".
- Remove/add one or more subscribers to the call pickup group by de-/selecting the corresponding checkboxes. The maximum size of a CPG is 64.
A subscriber can only be assigned to one CPG. If you select a subscriber that was already assigned to another CPG, it will be removed from the "old" and added to the "new" one.
- Click OK to persist your changes.
A confirmation message is displayed upon successful modification of the CPG. Otherwise an error message is displayed.
Prepare the new members' phones.
Parent topic: Call Pickup Groups
Network-wide Call Pickup Groups
How to Create a Call Pickup Group