Adequate administrative permissions
Parent topic: Node Groups
- On the Operation & Maintenance navigation tab, click on the Configuration & Monitoring navigation menu item.
- In the navigation tree, click on System Status -> Nodes.
- Click on Group.
A dialog opens that displays a list of all configured node groups.
- Click on the name of the node group that you want to edit.
The dialog with the settings of the relevant node group opens.
- Change the desired settings.
- Click on Save to copy the entries to the system's database.