This procedure describes how to modify the CPG (Call Pickup Group) membership of an existing subscriber.
Adequate administrative permissions
Parent topic: Call Pickup Groups
- Log on to the CMP and activate the Telephony Control Server tab.
- Display the target subscriber:
- Activate the Business Group tab.
- Select the adequate switch from the list of Default Switch
- Select the adequate BG from the list of Available Business Groups
- Select the adequate Branch Office from the list of Available Branch Offices
- Navigate to Members -> Subscribers
The list of Subscribers of the selected Branch Office is displayed in the work area.
- Use the filter and/or navigation elements to make sure the target subscriber is displayed
- Select the target subscriber by ticking the corresponding check box.
- Click Edit.
The Edit Subscriber dialog opens, containing all the tabs and dialogs used to configure the settings of a subscriber.
- Activate the Groups tab.
In the Call Pick Up Group Membership area of the Edit Subscriber dialog, the subscriber's current CPG is displayed.
- To add the selected subscriber to an existing CPG, proceed as follows:
- Click the ... button next the Call Pickup Group ID field
The Select Pick Up Group for Subscriber dialog opens.
- Select the CPG to which the subscriber shall be added/moved
- Confirm your selection with OK.
Note that this will remove the subscriber from its previous CPG, if any.
- Click Save to persist your changes.
Subscriber Group topics
How to Bulk Edit Subscribers