Adequate administrative permissions
Parent topic: Access Control Lists
- On the Telephony Control Server navigation tab click on the Business Group navigation option.
- Select under Default Switch the Telephony Control Server system for which the relevant branch office has been configured.
- Click on the navigation menu option Branch Office List -> Branch Offices.
The work area displays a list of all branch offices configured for the selected Telephony Control Server system.
- Click on the name of the branch office for which you want to edit the access control list.
The dialog with the settings of the relevant branch office opens.
- Switch to the Access Control List tab.
- Edit the access control list by adding/removing users.
You can add a user to the access control list only if he/she also belongs to the access control lists of the associated business group and of the associated Telephony Control Server system.
- Click on Save to copy the entries to the system's database.
How to Edit the Access Control List of an Telephony Control Server System
How to Edit the Access Control List of a Business Group