You use Telephony Application Server in your Lotus Sametime Unified Telephony system.
Adequate administrative permissions
Parent topic: Telephony Control Server Resources
- Select in the Domain drop-down list of the toolbar the domain in which the desired resource has been created.
- On the Users & Resources navigation tab click on the Resources navigation menu item.
- In the navigation tree, click on Telephony Control Server Resources -> <Resource Type >.
A list of all relevant resources configured in the selected domain appears in the work area.
- If you need to edit the various resources in the Common Management Portal, click on the name of the desired resource.
The dialog with the relevant resource settings opens.
- Change the resource settings.
- Click on Save to copy the entries to the system's database.