Adequate administrative permissions
Parent topic: Access Control Lists
- On the Telephony Control Server navigation tab click on the Business Group navigation option.
- Select under Default Switch the Telephony Control Server node for which the relevant business group has been configured.
The work area displays a list of all business groups configured for the selected Telephony Control Server node.
- Click on the name of the business group for which you want to edit the access control list.
The dialog with the settings of the relevant business group opens.
- Switch to the Access Control List tab.
- Edit the access control list by adding/removing users.
You can add a user to the access control list only if he/she also belongs to the access control list of the associated Telephony Control Server system.
- Click on Save to copy the entries to the system's database.
How to Edit the Access Control List of an Telephony Control Server System
How to Edit the Access Control List of a Private Numbering Plan
How to Edit an Access Control List of a Branch Office