Adequate administrative permissions
Parent topic: Access Control Lists
How to Edit the Access Control List of an Telephony Control Server System
How to Edit the Access Control List of a Business Group
- On the Telephony Control Server navigation tab click on the Business Group navigation option.
- Select under Default Switch the Telephony Control Server system for which the relevant branch office has been configured.
- Click on the navigation menu option Private Numbering Plans -> Private Numbering Plans.
The work area displays a list of all private number plans configured for the selected Telephony Control Server system.
- Click on the name of the private numbering plan for which you want to edit the access control list.
The window with the settings of the relevant private numbering plan opens.
- Switch to the Access Control List tab.
- Edit the access control list by adding/removing users.
You can add a user to the access control list only if he/she also belongs to the access control lists of the associated business group and of the associated Telephony Control Server system.
- Click on Save to copy the entries to the system's database.