Adequate administrative permissions
Parent topic: Access Control Lists
How to Edit the Access Control List of a Business Group
- On the Telephony Control Server navigation tab click on the General option.
The work area displays a list of all Telephony Control Server systems.
- Click on the name of the Telephony Control Server system for which you want to edit the access control list.
The window with the settings of the relevant Telephony Control Server system opens.
- Switch to the Access Control List tab.
- Edit the access control list by adding/removing users.
- Click on Save to copy the entries to the system's database.
How to Edit the Access Control List of a Private Numbering Plan
How to Edit an Access Control List of a Branch Office