Adequate administrative permissions
Windows 2008 R2 server already has .NET Framework installed but it needs to be enabled.
Parent topic: Pre-Installation Requirements
- Log into the server as Administrator or with a user account member of the Administrators group.
- Navigate to Start -> Control Panel -> Administrative Tools -> Server Manager.
- One the left pane, click Features.
- Under the Features Summary on the right pane, click Add Features.
The Select Features window opens.
- Select the option .Net Framework 3.5.1 (Installed) from the list of features.
- Click Next.
- Click Finish.