This procedure describes how to explicitely assign a feature at the subscriber level.
Adequate administrative permissions
The subscriber has already been created.
Parent topic: Subscriber-level Feature Provisioning
- Log on to the CMP and navigate to Telephony Control Server -> Business Group.
- Select the subscriber's switch, BG and Branch Office from the list of Default Switch, Available Business Groups and Available Branch Offices, respectively
- Navigate to Members -> Subscribers
The list of Subscribers of the selected Branch Office is displayed in the work area.
- Select the subscriber by ticking the appropriate check box.
- Click the Edit button
The Edit Subscriber
- Activate the Features tab.
- To make the feature Assigned, proceed as follows:
- Click the Feature Name combo-box to select the appropriate feature.
- Click Add
state is now Assigned
- Click Save to persist your changes.