This procedure describes how to explicitely deny a feature for a subscriber.
Adequate administrative permissions
The subscriber has already been created and is provisioned with a feature profile
The feature is Assigned
to the subscriber's feature profile.
If the feature isn't already Denied
and either the subscriber doesn't have a Feature Profile or the subscriber's feature profile doesn't have the feature Assigned
, then either temporarily assign a feature profile with the feature Assigned
or temporarily assign the feature to the subscriber's Feature Profile.
Parent topic: Subscriber-level Feature Provisioning
- Log on to the CMP and navigate to Telephony Control Server -> Business Group.
- Select the subscriber's switch, BG and Branch Office from the list of Default Switch, Available Business Groups and Available Branch Offices, respectively
- Navigate to Members -> Subscribers
The list of Subscribers of the selected Branch Office is displayed in the work area.
- Select the subscriber by ticking the appropriate check box.
- Click the Edit button
The Edit Subscriber
- Activate the Features tab.
- Select the feature in the Subscriber Features list by ticking the appropriate check-box and click the Delete button.
- If the feature still appears in the Subscriber Features list (i.e. it was Assigned and is Inherited now), repeat step 7.
The feature no longer appears on the Subscriber Features
- Click Save to persist your changes.