Before documentation can be downloaded from the download center, you need to provide it there.
Adequate administrative permissions
- Switch to the following folder of the Common Management Portal computer system:
- In this folder look for the filelist.xml content file.
Specify in the content file each documentation you want to provide in the download center. In doing so use the described XML format for documentation.
Store the modified content file in the following folder:
- If the content file is available, open it.
- If the content file is not available, create a new text file named filelist.xml in the described folder and open it.
Copy the documentation files to the following folder:
The documentation files must be named exactly as you have described them in the content file under <filename>.
The new documentation can from now on be downloaded from the download center.
Parent topic: Download Center
1. <TCS-install > is the setup directory of the Lotus Sametime Unified Telephony system: /enterprise/ or /enterprise/