The language in which Telephony Control Server plays system announcements can be specified individually for each subscriber in the subscriber settings. The desired languages must first be provided for selection so that you can then make your choice in the subscriber settings.
Adequate administrative permissions
The appropriate language packets for the Media Server used must have been installed to play system announcements and tones in the relevant languages.
- On the Telephony Control Server navigation tab click on the Administration navigation option.
- In the navigation tree, click on Media Server -> Languages.
The dialog with the Telephony Control Server language settings opens.
- Select in the Default Language field the country the language of which you want to use as default language for the Telephony Control Server system subscribers.
In the Default Language field you should select the country the language of which you want to configure for most subscribers. This lets you modify the system language setting for these subscribers in a simple way whenever required.
The Languages list displays your selection.
- Select the Multiple option in the Language Mode field.
- Click on Add.
The dialog with the supported languages opens.
- Select the checkboxes of the languages that you want to configure for the Telephony Control Server system subscribers in addition to the default language.
- Click on OK.
The selected languages appear in the Languages list.
- Click on Save.
When you configure subscribers, the Language
field offers the set default language as SoftSwitch Default
option. Furthermore, you can individually select the configured default language and all other provided languages in the Language
Parent topic: System Announcements for Telephony Control Server