Adequate administrative permissions.
Parent topic: Managing BG related Subscribers
- Navigate to Telephony Control Server -> Business Group -> Members -> Subscribers.
The Subscribers dialog opens, displaying all the subscribers who are members of the selected BG.
- Select a subscriber from the list.
- Click Add/Edit.
The Add/Edit Subscriber dialog opens, containing all the tabs and dialogs used to configure the settings of a subscriber.
- Navigate to the Security tab.
- Navigate to the PIN Support area.
- Enter the subscriber's Personal Identification Number (PIN). This code is used by various service features where a PIN is needed, unless that feature has its own PIN. The PIN may be up to seven digits long.
- Enter the subscriber's Public Identification Number (PIN).
How to Bulk Edit Subscribers