Adequate administrative permissions
Parent topic: EPP (Endpoint Profiles)
Provision Endpoints topics
- Log on to the CMP and activate the Telephony Control Server tab.
- To add a new or edit an existing endpoint profile:
- Activate the Business Group tab.
- Select the adequate switch from the list of Default Switch
- Select the adequate BG from the list of Available Business Groups
- Navigate to Profiles -> Endpoint Profiles
The BG's Endpoint Profiles are displayed in the work area.
- Select an Endpoint Profile by ticking the appropriate checkbox and click the Edit button
The Edit Endpoint Profile
- Activate the Services tab
- Select Yes from the dropdown list next to the Call Forward Invalid Destination label to enable the service or click No to disable it.
To activate this service for an EPP (Endpoint Profile) is required when....
If you select Yes
to enable this service,..
If you select No
to disable this service,...
- Click Save. to persist your changes
The settings are applied to all endpoints that are related to the modified endpoint profile.