Adequate administrative permissions
Parent topic: EPP (Endpoint Profiles)
Provision Endpoints topics
- Log on to the CMP and activate the Telephony Control Server tab.
- To add a new or edit an existing endpoint profile:
- Activate the Business Group tab.
- Select the adequate switch from the list of Default Switch
- Select the adequate BG from the list of Available Business Groups
- Navigate to Profiles -> Endpoint Profiles
The BG's Endpoint Profiles are displayed in the work area.
- Select an Endpoint Profile by ticking the appropriate checkbox and click the Edit button
The Edit Endpoint Profile
- Activate the Services tab
- Select Yes from the combo-box next to the Call Transfer label to enable the service or click No to disable it.
- Click Save. to persist your changes
The settings are applied to all endpoints that are related to the modified endpoint profile.