This procedure describes how to enable/disable the Privacy option for keyset lines.
Adequate administrative permissions
The related subscriber is provisioned as Keyset Line (Primary or Phantom)
Parent topic: Bridged Calls and Privacy
- Log on to the CMP and activate the Telephony Control Server tab.
- Edit the related subscriber:
- Activate the Business Group tab.
- Select the adequate switch from the list of Default Switch
- Select the adequate BG from the list of Available Business Groups
- Select the adequate Branch Office from the list of Available Branch Offices
- Navigate to Members -> Subscribers
The list of Subscribers of the selected Branch Office is displayed in the work area.
- Click the Add or Edit button
The Add Subscriber
or Edit Subscriber
- Activate the Keyset tab.
Make sure Keyset Use is set to Primary or Phantom
- Select/deselect the Keyset Privacy option to activate/deactivate the Privacy option.
- Click Save to persist your changes.