How to Provision Remote Call ForwardingAdded by IBM on November 30, 2011 | Version 1 (Original)
|This procedure describes how to configure RCF (Remote Call Forwarding) at the subscriber level.
This procedure describes how to configure RCF (Remote Call Forwarding) at the subscriber level.
Adequate administrative permissions
The RCF Access Number was created
Parent topic: Remote Call Forwarding
- Log on to the CMP and activate the Telephony Control Server tab.
- Create a
- Activate the Business Group tab.
- Select the adequate switch from the list of Default Switch
- Select the adequate BG from the list of Available Business Groups
- Select the adequate Branch Office from the list of Available Branch Offices
- Navigate to Members -> Subscribers
The list of Subscribers of the selected Branch Office is displayed in the work area.
- Click the Add button
The Add Subscriber dialog opens, displaying its General tab.
- Insert the Directory Number of the previously created RCF Access Number in the corresponding text field
- Activate the Connection tab
- In the Connection Type combo select Profile only
- Activate the Features tab
- To subscribe to the Remote Call Forwarding service, proceed as follows:
- In the Select Feature area click the Feature Name combo-box to expand a grouped list of available features; in this list, scroll down to the Call Forwarding Features group and click the Remote Call Forwarding item.
Note: The Remote Call Forwarding feature will only be available, if the subscriber's connection type is Profile only
- Click the Add button to add Remote Call Forwarding to the list of subscribed Services.
- In case you don't want to configure the service at this time, continue with step 11.
- To configure the Remote Call Forwarding service, proceed as follows:
- Locate the service in the Services list: use the Elements Per Page combo box above and/or the navigational elements below the list to make sure the service is displayed.
- Tick the appropriate check-box and click the Edit button.
The Remote Call Forwarding dialog opens
- Enter the Redirect Number, i.e. the number to which you want to redirect all incoming calls. This number must be translatable by the numbering plan's routing rules.
- Click OK to save the service configuration.
- Click Save to persist your changes.