This procedure describes how to configure Call Forwarding Restrictions at system (i.e. switch) level. These restrictions apply to all subscribers that are not provisioned for Call Forwarding Restrictions.
Adequate administrative permissions
The required Class of Restriction
has been created
Parent topic: Call Forwarding Restrictions
- Log on to the CMP and activate the Telephony Control Server tab.
- Navigate to Administration
- Select the adequate switch from the list of Default Switch
- Navigate to Feature Settings -> System-wide Settings
The System-wide Settings dialog opens.
- In the Call Forwarding Restrictions tab ...
- use the ... button and select the adequate Class of Restriction from the selection popup
- activate the Restrict Call Forwarding to Emergency destination option if Call Forwarding to Emergency destinations shall not be allowed.
- Click Save to persist your changes.