Adequate administrative permissions
Parent topic: EPP (Endpoint Profiles)
Provision Endpoints topics
- Log on to the CMP and activate the Telephony Control Server tab.
- To add a new or edit an existing endpoint profile:
- Activate the Business Group tab.
- Select the adequate switch from the list of Default Switch
- Select the adequate Business Group from the Available Business Groups dropdown list.
- Navigate to Profiles -> Endpoint Profiles
The BG's Endpoint Profiles are displayed in the work area.
- Select an Endpoint Profile by ticking the appropriate checkbox and click the Edit button
The Edit Endpoint Profile
- Activate the Services tab
- Select Yes from the dropdown list next to the Voice mail label to enable the service or click No to disable it. This object refers to the number of times Voice Mail service customers trigger Message Waiting Indication.
To activate this service for an EPP (Endpoint Profile) is required when....
- Click Save to persist your changes
The settings are applied to all endpoints that are related to the modified endpoint profile.