This procedure describes how to provision a BG (Business Group) for the Night Bell Call Pickup service.
Adequate administrative permissions
The Night Bell CPG has been created with appropriate "bell lines". If multiple bells are to ring simultaneously, assign the Simultaneous Ringing feature to one of them, with the other lines placed into its Simultaneous Ringing list
A Feature Access Code for Night Bell Call Pickup has been created
- Log on to the CMP and navigate to Telephony Control Server -> Business Group.
- Select the adequate switch from the list of Default Switch, then click on Business Group Lists.
- Select the adequate BG from the list of Available Business Groups and click Edit.
The Business Group dialog opens.
- Activate the Services tab and navigate to the Night Bell Call Pickup Group section.
- Use the Activate checkbox to activate the service
- Click the ... button next to the Call Pickup Group field.
The Call Pickup Groups dialog is displayed.
- Specify the Night Bell CPG by selecting the corresponding checkbox.
- Click OK to persist your changes.
Prepare Function Keys on the subscribers' phones.
Parent topic: Night Bell Call Pickup
Feature Access Codes for Call Pickup
Modify Business Group Services topics