This procedure describes how to provision Parking Lots
at the BG (Business Group) level.
Adequate administrative permissions
- Log on to the CMP and navigate to Telephony Control Server -> Business Group.
- Select the adequate switch from the list of Default Switch
- Select the adequate BG from the list of Available Business Groups
- Navigate to BG Options -> Parking Lot List
The Parking Lot List for the selected BG is displayed in the work area.
- To create a new Parking Lot, click the Add button above the Parking Lot List
The Add Parking Lot dialog opens. Proceed with step 7
- To modify an existing Parking Lot, proceed as follows:
- Locate the Parking Lot in the Parking Lot List:: use the filtering elements above and/or the navigational elements below the list to make sure the Parking Lot is displayed.
- Tick the appropriate check-box and click the Edit button.
The Edit Parking Lot dialog opens.
- Enter the Parking Lot Name in the corresponding text field.
The Parking Lot Name may consist of 7-bit ASCII letters, digits and underscores, with a maximum length of 20 characters. It must be unique within the BG.
- Set the Recall Timer by selecting a value (in seconds) from the corresponding combo box.
Possible values are multiples of 30 in the range of 30 - 600. The default value is 180.
- Set the Parking Space number range by specifying Park Space Start and Park Space End in the corresponding text fields.
Both Park Space Start and Park Space End must be positive numbers between 0 and 99999.
This does not mean that the max number of slots is 100.000. Parking slots cannot exceed 10.000 per system.
- Click Save.
Provision subscribers for the Park to Server
Parent topic: Park to Server