Adequate administrative permissions.
Parent topic: Managing BG related Subscribers
How to Bulk Edit Subscribers
- Log on to the CMP and activate the Telephony Control Server tab.
- Select a BG to which the subscriber belongs from the Available Business Groups dropdown list.
- Navigate to Members -> Subscribers.
The Subscribers dialog opens, displaying all the subscribers who are members of the selected BG.
- Select a subscriber from the list.
- Click the Transient Status button.
The Subscriber Transient Status
dialog opens, displaying the transient status results for all registered contacts of the provided subscriber ID in the text box. The following information is displayed in the Transient Status display area:
- Original Called Party DN (for each outgoing session)
- Subscriber ID
- Session Status
- Click Run Again to repeat the query
- Navigate to the Subscriber information area in order to add the basic information for this subscriber.
- Click Close to end the query and close the dialog. Alternatively, you may decide to select another subscriber for status querying simultaneously.
It is not possible to query the transient status of multiple subscribers.