Default FTP functions copies files into a share folder located in TM server \\<Server Name>\tracedata\<system Name>\<default-folder>
Adequate administrative permissions
Login to Trace Management Portal was successful.
Parent topic: File Handling Option
- Select the check box to the left of your record you want to ftp.
- Select Send Files via FTP in the dropdown box.
- Verify all the settings are correct:
FTP user account
- Enter your address in the Email To field to receive a confirmation notification.
- Click Send.
You have an option to send to your own FTP Server if you have FTP installed on your computer.
Successful transmission can be verified by reading the displayed log.
- To view your files click on the link -> FTP Folder in the message. This link provided in the message should take you to the temporary folder where the file is stored.