Adequate administrative permissions
Parent topic: Media Gateway RG 8700
- Enter Gateway name.
EPP (Endpoint Profile) name and destination name is created automatically from gateway name and this gateway is added as a route to this destination. For EPP default settings are used.
- Select BG (Business Group).
- Select Routing Area.
- Select Class of Services.
- Select Calling Location.
- Enter IP address and port.
- Activate Checkbox for creating the routing entries.
If Checkbox is not activated the fields for routing information will be disabled.
- Enter digits for international calls, minimum and maximum of digit numbers.
- Enter digits for national calls, minimum and maximum of digit numbers.
- Enter digits for local calls, minimum and maximum of digit numbers.