This procedure describes how associate a DLS (Deployment Service) server to a BG (Business Group). This DLS server manages the devices for all subscribers of this BG.
Adequate administrative permissions.
The BG's designated DLS server has been configured at the Assistant.
Parent topic: DLS Device Management Integration: GUI
- Log on to the CMP and activate the Telephony Control Server tab.
- Display the Business Goups list:
- Activate the Business Group tab.
- Select the adequate switch from the list of Default Switch
- Navigate to Business Groups List -> Business Groups.
The list of Business Groups of the selected switch is displayed in the work area.
- Use the filter and/or navigation elements to make sure the target BG is displayed. Then click on its name (in the Business Group column) to edit it.
The Edit Business Group dialog is opened.
- In the General tab of the Edit Business Group dialog, locate the Default DLS Server field at the end of the Business Group section. Then
- click the ... button to bring up the Select DLS Server popup
- select the designated DLS server by clicking the corresponding radio button
- click OK to confirm your selection and to close the selection popup
- Click Save to persist your changes.
How to Add/Edit a Business Group