This procedure describes how to set a subscriber's feature profile.
Adequate administrative permissions
The subscriber has already been created.
Parent topic: Subscriber-level Feature Provisioning
- Log on to the CMP and navigate to Telephony Control Server -> Business Group.
- Select the subscriber's switch, BG and Branch Office from the list of Default Switch, Available Business Groups and Available Branch Offices, respectively
- Navigate to Members -> Subscribers
The list of Subscribers of the selected Branch Office is displayed in the work area.
- Select the subscriber by ticking the appropriate check box.
- Click the Edit button
The Edit Subscriber
- Activate the Features tab.
- In the Feature Profile area either
click the ... button to select a feature profile from the selection popup (displaying all profiles created at the switch level or within the subscriber's BG)
click the Clear button to remove the connection to the current feature profile (if any)
The Subscriber Features list changes.
- If you want to Preserve Subscriber Settings for inherited features, tick the corresponding checkbox. (Settings for Assigned features are preserved anyway).
- Click Save to persist your changes.