Telephone QoS data collection needs to be configured for each system created during the TM installation or upgrade along with the corresponding telephone devices that will send the data to the specified TM server port.
Adequate administrative permissions
Parent topic: Administration Tasks for Trace Management
How to Manage Phones in a Lotus Sametime Unified Telephony-Trace Management System
- Login to Trace Management Portal (FADE) web interface as administrator
- Navigate to Administration -> Manage Phones.
- The field Phone Trap Port indicates the default port configured for the system. Use this port as the "QCU Host Port Number" when configuring the phone devices. Continue with configuration of phone device.
When changing the port number for the Phone Listener or TrapCollector, the phone needs also to be reconfigured to send the data to that new port.
- Open DLS tool to configure phone device.
- Expand folder DeploymentService.
- Navigate IP Devices -> IP Phone Configuration -> QoS Data Collection.
The QoS Data Collection window opens.
- Scroll down to the "Server Data" section.
- Select check box Send Traps QCU.
- On field QCU Home Address enter the IP address of the TM server.
- On field QCU Host Port Number enter the port number configured in TM for the corresponding system.
- Click tab Report Setting.
- Set Report Mode value to: EOS (End of Session).
- Click Save.
- Close the window.