Adequate administrative permissions
A Feature Profile contains the list of all available services for a BG (Business Group) or for a subscriber - both assigned and unassigned.
Parent topic: BG (Business Group)
- Log on to the CMP and activate the Telephony Control Server tab.
- Navigate to Business Group List -> Business Groups.
The List Business Groups dialog opens, displaying the list of available BGs.
- In the List Business Group dialog, select the BG you want to modify from the list by activating the checkbox in the Business Group column and click Edit.
The Edit Business Group dialog opens.
- Navigate to the Feature Profiles tab.
- Navigate to the Feature Profiles area in order to add /set as default, edit or remove existing feature profiles for a BG.
- Select an existing feature profile from the list.
- Click Edit.
The Edit Feature Profile dialog opens.
- Navigate to the Members tab of the Edit Feature Profile dialog showing you the following details:
Business Group Name
Numbering Plan Name
Unicode Displayed Name
Unicode External Name
- Click Save in order to save any changes and to get back to the Edit Business Group dialog