Adequate administrative permissions.
Parent topic: Uninstallation of TM (Lotus Sametime Unified Telephony-Trace Management)
- Run the Telephony Control Server_TM uninstaller as administrator.
Start -> Programs -> TM
- Right click on Uninstall TM Server and select Run as Administrator.
- On the User Account Control window click Yes to allow the uninstall.
- The TM-Uninstall command window is displayed with the following messages:
You are about to remove Telephony Control ServerTM packages
Continue uninstall Telephony Control ServerTM packages [y|n]:
- Click y to start the uninstall.
The TM components are uninstalled.