How to View/Edit HomeDNs reserved for a Business GroupAdded by IBM on November 30, 2011 | Version 1 (Original)
Adequate administrative permissions
If the SOAP server is unavailable the BG creation procedure will fail and the appropriate error message will be displayed.
Parent topic: Home Directory Numbers (Home DN)
- Navigate to Telephony Control Server -> Business Group -> BG Options -> Directory Numbers.
The Home Directory Numbers dialog opens, displaying the Reserved HomeDNs for the specific Business Group.
If the specific Business Group doesn't use the Use Reserved Directory Numbers flag, list will remain empty.
- In order to edit a reserved Directory Number from the list, select a Directory Number and click Edit.
The Edit Directory Number dialog opens. Directory Numbers can be vacant or can be assigned to an Endpoint, Service or Intercept Destination.
- Navigate to the Directory Number Destination area to specify the Destination Type of this DN. Every Directory Number is based on an office code.
- Modify the Destination Type of this DN. Possible values are:
Vacant - This DN is not assigned to any destination.
Endpoint - The DN is assigned to an Endpoint.
Service - The DN is assigned to a Service.
Intercept - The DN is assigned to an Intercept Announcement.
The content displayed in the Destination Name field depends on the Destination Type selected.
- Specify the Destination Name of this DN.
- If Vacant is selected as Destination Type, the Destination Name selection button "..." is greyed out.
- If Endpoint is slected as Destination Type click the Destination Name selection button "..." to open the Select Endpoint dialog and select an Endpoint from the list and click OK.
- If Service is selected as Destination Type, click the Destination Name selection button "..." to open the Service List dialog and select and select an Service from the list and click OK.
- If Intercept is selected as Destination Type, click the Destination Name selection button "..." to open the Intercept Announcement dialog and select an Intercept Announcement from the list and click OK.
- Click Save to save your changes.