You can configure the current settings for RTP system parameters via the RTP Command Line Interface (CLI).
Adequate administrative permissions
Parent topic: RTP System Parameters for System Announcements
- Start a CLI session on the target system.
- Start a (remote) shell.
- Enter the following command to switch to the srx user:
su - srx
- Enter the following command to start the command-line interface:
- Log on as user sysad.
- Enter the following command to switch to the expert mode of the command-line interface:
- Enter the following command to display the settings of a RTP system parameter:
mainsetofficewideparm "<parameter name>" "<new value>"
mainsetofficewideparm "Srx/Main/FlexDigitProcessing" "RtpFalse"
If the value of the relevant RTP system parameter could be configured, the command-line interface shows a message of the following format:
Office Wide Parameter "Srx/Main/FlexDigitProcessing" was modified Successfully.
- Enter the following command to end the CLI session:
- Enter the following command to end the (remote) shell: