You can display the current settings for RTP system parameters via the RTP Command Line Interface (CLI).
Adequate administrative permissions
Parent topic: RTP System Parameters for Station-Controlled Conferences
- Start a CLI session on the target system.
- Start a (remote) shell.
- Enter the following command to switch to the srx user:
su - srx
- Enter the following command to start the command-line interface:
- Log on as user sysad.
- Enter the following command to switch to the expert mode of the command-line interface:
- Enter the following command to display the settings of a RTP system parameter:
maingetofficewideparm "<parameter name>"
The command-line interface shows the name and the current value of the relevant RTP system parameter in the following format:
Name = Srx/Main/CFMaxDiversions
Value = 5
- Enter the following command to end the CLI session:
- Enter the following command to end the (remote) shell:
Station-Controlled Conferences (Large Conference)
How to configure RTP System Parameters (conferences)