This procedure describes how to define those system-wide Traffic Types for which an Account Code shall be requested.
Adequate administrative permissions
The required Class of Restriction
, consisting of the relevant traffic types, has been created
- Log on to the CMP and activate the Telephony Control Server tab.
- Navigate to Administration
- Select the adequate switch from the list of Default Switch
- Navigate to Feature Settings -> System-wide Settings
The System-wide Settings dialog opens.
- In the Account Codes tab specify the adequate Class of Restriction by clicking the ... button and selecting it from the selection popup.
The selected Class of Restriction determines those traffic types for which an Account Code shall be requested.
- Click Save to persist your changes.
Provision subscribers for the Account Code feature.
Parent topic: Account Codes
How to Provision Subscribers for the Account Code feature