Station-controlled conferences are activated on business group level.
Conference lines are configured for the Media servers used.
Adequate administrative permissions
Parent topic: Station-controlled Conferences (Large Conference)
- On the Telephony Control Server navigation tab click on the Business Group navigation option.
The work area displays a list of the business groups configured for Telephony Control Server.
- Select from the list the link of the business group that contains the members for which you want to activate station-controlled conferences.
The configuration dialog of the selected business group opens.
- Switch to the Services tab.
- In the Large Conference section enable the Activate option.
- Check under Number of System Conference Ports how many ports are altogether available for station-controlled conferences.
Note: You can only read this setting. Its value is defined during the setup of Telephony Control Server.
- Check under Proportional Number of Conference Ports how many Media server lines are altogether available for station-controlled conferences.
Note: You can only read this setting. Its value depends on the Number of System Conference Ports setting.
- Specify under Maximum Number of Conference Ports how many conference ports may be used for the business group at the most.
The specified number must not exceed the number of conference portals that is available in total and not reserved for other business groups.
- Specify under Maximum Number of Conferences how many conferences may be executed for the business group at the same time.
The minimum value for this setting is 0. Its maximum value results from the following formula:
Highest number of conference ports / 3
- Specify under Maximum number of Conference Members per Conference how many conference members may attend a conference of the business group at the most.
The specified value may range from 3 to 16.
- Specify under Conference Recall Disconnect Timer how long an automatic recall is to be signalled that is made for a manually held call (automatic callback with held call)
The specified value may range from 1 to 254.
- If you wish to hear a signal when conference members join or leave the conference, activate the Play Entry / Exit Tone for Conference Bridge option.
- If a station-controlled conference is to be automatically released, when in the case of two parties remaining in conference, one party is restricted by Toll and Call Restrictions from calling the second party, activate the option Disallow conference between restricted party and its restricted target.