You need to assign the preinstalled treatments of Telephony Control Server to the new Media server. An appropriate script is available for this purpose.
Apart from the Media Server the Telephony Control Server system is already fully installed and configured.
The Media server used is already fully installed and connected to Telephony Control Server via a network connection.
You have executed the associated previous configuration steps.
Adequate administrative permissions
Parent topic: Configuration of a Central Deployment Scenario with One Media Server
Step 1: How to Add Media Servers
Step 2: How to Configure Circuits
- Start the msconf.sh script as user srx.
You find this script in the /unisphere/srx3000/srx/ms_scripts directory.
- Enter 11 and push the enter key to restore all default treatments.
- Enter 1 and push the return key to assign the treatments for the central deployment scenario with one Media Server.
- Enter the name under which the Media server is administered in the Telephony Control Server Assistant and push the enter key.
You have specified this name on the General tab in the Gateway Name field when you added the Media server.
- Enter y to back up the current configuration of the treatments.
The name of the directory that holds the backup is put out.
- Enter y to effect the selected modifications.