Conference lines are configured for the Media servers used.
The Conference Factory URI is configured in the member devices. It consist of the Conference Factory number and the IP address of the Telephony Control Server system that administers the Conference Factory . Example: firstname.lastname@example.org
The Conference Factory URI can also be configured via DLS if required.
Adequate administrative permissions
Parent topic: Station-controlled Conferences (Large Conference)
Step 1: How to activate Station-controlled Conferences
Step 2: How to configure the Access Code
- On the navigation tab Telephony Control Server click on the navigation menu option Business Group.
The work area displays a list of the business groups configured for Telephony Control Server.
- Select from the list the link of the business group that contains the members for which you want to configure station-controlled conferences.
The configuration dialog of the selected business group opens.
- Switch to the Feature Profiles tab.
- If you want to use a new feature profile for assigning the station-controlled conferences, create a new feature profile via Add.
- Select from the feature profiles list the link of the profile for the members of which you want to activate station-controlled conferences.
The configuration dialog of the selected feature profile opens.
- Switch to the Services tab.
- In the Manage Calls section, select Yes for the Large Conference service.
- Select Save to copy the modifications for the feature profile.
- Select Save to copy the modifications for the business group.