The Telephony Control Server system is, apart from the Media server, already fully installed and configured.
The Media servers used are already fully installed and connected to Telephony Control Server via a network connection.
The audit circuit (aud) has been configured for the Media servers used.
You have executed the associated previous configuration steps.
Adequate administrative permissions
Parent topic: Configuration of a Central Deployment Scenario with Several Media Servers
Step 1: How to Add Media Servers (central deployment, multiple Media Servers)
Step 2: How to Configure Circuits (central deployment, multiple Media Servers)
Step 3: How to Add a Destination
Step 4: How to Configure the Redundancy /Load Balancing
- On the Telephony Control Server navigation tab click on the Administration navigation option.
- In the navigation tree, click on Media Servers -> Media Server Audit.
The dialog with the settings for the Media server audit opens.
- Select the Automatic Audit On option.
- Specify under Heartbeat Interval a period in milliseconds.
This period defines the time that passes between two consecutive audit requests to the same Media server. Valid values range between 1000 and 6000 ms.
- Specify under Audit Thread Delay a period in seconds.
This period defines the minimum duration for the gateway thread cycle. Valid values range between 1 and 100 s.
- Select under Audit Block Threshold the desired value.
This setting defines the number of failed audit replies upon the attempt to activate the audit block for Media servers.
- Select under Audit Unblock Threshold the desired value.
This setting defines the number of successful audit replies upon the attempt to lift the audit block for Media servers.
- Click on Save to copy the entries to the system's database.
Step 6: How to Assign Treatments to the Destination