Apart from the Media Server the Telephony Control Server system is already fully installed and configured.
The Media servers used are already fully installed and connected to Telephony Control Server via a network connection.
An individual routing area without office code has been created for each branch.
One endpoint, normally assigned to an endpoint profile, exists for each SIP gateway and SIP proxy server system that supplies a branch.
The endpoint profile for each SIP gateway and SIP proxy server system is assigned to the associated routing area via the Routing Area
You have executed the associated previous configuration steps.
The audit circuit (aud) has been configured for the Media servers used.
Adequate administrative permissions
Parent topic: Initial Configuration of a Distributed Deployment Scenario with Branches
Step 1: How to Add Media Servers (distributed deployment, with branches)
Step 2: How to Configure Circuits (distributed deployment, with branches)
Step 3: How to Modify / Add Routes to the Central Media Server
Step 4: How to Assign Media Servers to a Branch
Step 5: How to Configure the Redundancy /Load Balancing
- On the Telephony Control Server navigation tab click on the Administration navigation option.
- Click on Media Servers -> Media Server Audit.
The dialog with the settings for the Media server audit opens.
- Select the Automatic Audit On option.
- Specify under Heartbeat Interval a period in milliseconds.
This period defines the time that passes between two consecutive audit requests to the same Media server. Valid values range between 1000 and 6000 ms.
- Specify under Audit Thread Delay a period in seconds.
This period defines the minimum duration for the gateway thread cycle. Valid values range between 1 and 100 s.
- Select under Audit Block Threshold the desired value.
This setting defines the number of failed audit replies upon the attempt to activate the audit block for Media servers.
- Select under Audit Unblock Threshold the desired value.
This setting defines the number of successful audit replies upon the attempt to lift the audit block for Media servers.
- Click on Save to copy the entries to the system's database.
Step 7: How to Assign Treatments to their Origin Destination