You need to add a new origin destination. In this origin destination you need to create a route to each destination that defines a routing area. In the origin destination you also need to create a route to the destination that you have added for possible subscribers without routing area.
Apart from the Media server, the Telephony Control Server system is already fully installed and configured.
The Media servers used are already fully installed and connected to Telephony Control Server via a network connection.
Routing areas have been configured and assigned to selected subscribers.
You have executed the associated previous configuration steps.
Adequate administrative permissions
Parent topic: Configuration of a Distributed Deployment Scenario without Branches
Step 1: How to Add Media Servers (distributed deployment, no branches)
- On the Telephony Control Server navigation tab click on the navigation menu option Global Translation and Routing.
- In the navigation tree, click on Destinations and Routes -> Origin Destinations.
The work area displays a list of the origin destinations that are configured in the global numbering plan of Telephony Control Server.
- Click on Add.
The dialog with the settings of an origin destination opens.
- Specify a short, unique name for the new origin destination under Name.
Under this name the new origin destination is administered in the Telephony Control Server Assistant.
- Click on Save.
The new origin destination is created and displayed in the origin-destination list.
- Click on the name of the new origin destination.
The dialog with the settings of the origin destination opens.
- Switch to the Routes tab.
- Create a route to each destination that defines a routing area plus a route to the destination you have added for possible subscribers without routing area:
- Click on Add.
The dialog with the settings of a route opens.
- Select under Routing Area the respective routing area to which the route is to lead.
- Select under Destination Type the Destination entry.
- Select under Destination Name the destination that is associated to the selected routing area.
- Click on OK to preliminarily copy the settings.
- Click on Save to copy the entries to the system's database.
Step 2: How to Configure Circuits (distributed deployment, no branches)
Step 3: How to Add Destinations
Step 4: How to Configure the Redundancy /Load Balancing (distributed deployment, no branches)
Step 5: How to Activate the Audit (distributed deployment, no branches)
Step 7: How to Assign Treatments to the Origin Destination