Logging inAdded by IBM on January 26, 2015 | Version 1 (Original)
|After you start IBM Connections Chat, the login panel is displayed.
You must start Connections Chat before logging in. On most devices, you can open the Downloads
folder and choose the IBM Chat
application. To find Connections Chat on your device, look for the IBM Chat icon:
To log in:
Parent topic: Managing availability on the network
- Next to User ID, enter your user name.
- Next to Password, enter your password.
- Optional: To indicate your availability when you log in. The default status is "Available", Select the I am Available status action.
- Optional: The Share Location status is "Enabled" by default. To disable your current location by city level when you log in, Select Menu, Settings, General, select Disable within the Share Location option.
- Optional: To supply the password automatically when you log in, Select Menu, Settings, General, enable the Save password option.
- To log in, press the Log In action.