Starting a chatAdded by IBM on June 22, 2012 | Version 1 (Original)
|You can start a chat with someone in your Contact List.
You can start a chat with someone in your Contact List.
To start a chat with someone in your Contact List:
- Tap on the name of the contact in your Contact List.
- Type your message and then tap the Send button.
- Look for a response from your chat partner in the chat window.
- To respond to your chat partner, repeat step 2.
- Close the chat window when you are done chatting.
Parent topic: Chatting
- On an iPad, tap the Close button.
- On an iPhone, tap the Active button to display the Chats screen. Make sure Active is selected, tap Edit, and then tap the red bar next to the chat you wish to close. Tap the Close button to close that chat.