- Display a list of all chat rooms to which you have access.
Table 1. Options
|If you are using:||Do this:|
|IBM® Sametime® Connect||Click in the navigator to open the Chat Rooms panel. Then, click .|
|IBM Notes®||Click Chat Rooms Chat Rooms to open the Chat Rooms panel. Then, click .|
|Chat rooms in a web browser|
Note: You must be logged in. If you are not already logged in, click Log in at the start of the page and enter your user name and password.
|Go to the next step.|
- Click the All Chat Rooms tab and then click a folder to see the chat rooms in that folder.
- Optional: If you cannot find the chat room that you want, click a tag to filter the list of chat rooms. Only chat rooms that contain the tag keyword display.
- For advanced search options, click the Search tab.
- Type the name of the chat room to search for chat room names or descriptions that match what you typed.
- Select Chat rooms for the scope of the search.
Note: You can also select other criteria against which to search, such as chat room owner, and chat room transcript.
- Click ..
What to do next
When you find a chat room that interests you, click the chat room name and then click Enter Chat Room
to enter it immediately, or click Add to My Chat Rooms
to add this chat room to your personal list of chat rooms. The chat rooms on your My Chat Rooms
tab also show in the Sametime
Connect or Notes Chat Rooms
Parent topic: How do I find chat rooms I'm interested in?