About this task
If a person is offline, you might still be able to call them. Right-click their name when they are offline. If the Call
option displays in the list, you can call them when they are offline.
There are multiple ways to call more than one person.
Parent topic: Make calls
- During a call, click More -> Invite Others and specify who else you want to invite.
- During a call, drag contacts from your contacts list to the call window.
- Press Ctrl while you select multiple names from your Sametime® contact list and then click preceding your list of contacts.
- Select a group in your contact list, and then click .
- From a multi-person chat, click .