How do I invite people to my meeting room?Added by IBM on September 19, 2013 | Version 1 (Original)
|After you create a meeting room, you can invite people to it from an email, chat, or calendar invitation. Or you can add it to your Online Meetings preferences in Notes® to make it easier to add it to meetings in Notes.
- Copy the link to your meeting room.
- Click in the navigator to open the Sametime Meetings panel.
- Select the meeting room, and then click More Actions -> Copy Link to Clipboard.
- Click the Sametime Meetings panel in the sidebar.
- Then, select the meeting room, and then click More -> Copy Link to Clipboard.
|Meeting Room Center||Find the meeting and click Copy Link to display the URL to the meeting room. Copy the link to your clipboard.|
- Determine how to share the meeting room link with participants.
- Paste the link in to an email or chat to send to others.
- Add the link to a calendar invitation.
Set up Online Meetings preferences in IBM® Notes.
- Paste the link into the Description field of your calendar invitation.
- Create a Notes calendar invitation.
- Click Online Meeting.
- Click New.
- Type a name for the meeting room, paste the meeting room link in to Meeting URL, and enter a password, if there is one.
- Click OK.
- Select the meeting room to use and click OK.
Your meeting room is scheduled for this calendar invitation.
How can I include a meeting room for a meeting I am scheduling?
Parent topic: Get started
When you schedule a meeting using your IBM Notes
™ Outlook calendar, you can associate an existing meeting room with it or create a new meeting room for it. When you do this, the scheduled meeting takes place in the meeting room and all meeting attendees join the meeting room to participate in the meeting.