About this task
When you first create a meeting room, the meeting room owner is the only meeting room manager and everyone is given permission to present and download materials from the Library. "Everyone" means all people who join the meeting room, including people who are in currently in the room, who join later, and who were in the meeting room previously and rejoined.
This list summarizes the permissions that can be specified:
- Identify who can share content. These individuals are presenters.
Note: For lecture-style meetings, the name of anyone who has permission to share content displays in the meeting room in the Presenter section of the Participants list.
- Specify who can download from the Library.
- Identify who can record meetings in this room.
- Assign room managers for your meeting. You can make individuals room managers, even if they are not currently in the meeting room. You might do this, for example, for anyone presenting during your meeting, so you do not have to wait for them to join the meeting.
Your administrator might further control the roles of individuals in your organization.
If you are the meeting room owner or manager, follow this procedure to set or change meeting room permissions.
Parent topic: Manage participants
- In the meeting room Participants list, click the Set Permissions icon ..
- In a meeting room, click to display the Participants list. to display the Participants list.
- Click -> Change Room Settings.
- Click Permissions.
- Set permissions for individuals in the meeting room and add room managers.
- Click OK.